Monday, August 17, 2026

 Mid-August Update...


     Been a while since I checked in here - three months has brought new art, gradual checking of the entries and adding the stats for the right-hand page.  Back in April I began to participate in a monthly game with the local Battletech scene.  

April was a grinder, May was another grinder, June consisted of several scenarios and two games played against an opponent, with any canon machine fair game and a cap of 7500 BV2.  July was a game of Clanners fighting it out in a city scape.  Multiple scenarios, two teams, and I took the VIP rescue mission.


August will be a Solaris event; I will be fielding an Axman AXM-1N for this one, a first for me.  My pilot will be the spiritual descendant of Gorgeous George Wagner.  Hijinks will ensue.


Bill Burt is finally on his mission, dealing with something called Mission Profiles.  He is a very experienced player and will certainly be free with his comments, whether he is Glupov, of Glupov's Irregulars, or Mr. Fairchild, of Fairchild's Marauders.


Warlock Infantry Carrier (Mercenary)



Commando (Periphery Project, Lyran)

Hermes (Periphery Project, Free Worlds League)


That is all for now.  The art has slowed a bit, and we are also working on other projects, but this one is nearly ready - only seven illustrations to go, then the covers and we are done.


Thanks for stopping by.


Steve

No comments: