Wednesday, May 06, 2009

TRO:3063 Updates...

Hey, I am back after a long absence.

This time I should be filling the space with nattering on about my job, my life, my friends, my hobbies, ad nauseum.

Or holding forth on my religious views, or my political position, or what I think of the local Wal-Mart or Discover Magazine.

Nope.

Everyone else does that stuff to death. I don't care if you agree with me or not on any of these things, because sooner or later reality will smack you in the head. Or me.

Meanwhile, if you are here, you are probably interested in Battletech. So there is something we can agree on. And guess what? I happen to be working on a Fan-produced Technical ReadOut for that game.

So that's what will go here. Updates on this work, and the next, etc.

Let's get a few things straight: I am not working for, or representing, Catalyst Game Labs. I am not selling the TRO. I am not taking submissions for writing or designs; those are done. I am willing to look over artwork, so long as I pay for it and it meets my standards.

There! Now, it is getting dark out and cold out and I want a cigar and a cup of coffee with my writing. So out to the garage. I will return tomorrow with an update on the 'Mechs section.

Steve

No comments: