Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Another Try at a German Translation...

    A translator by the name of Alexander Sosedow recently contacted me about continuing the German translation of TRO:3063.

Of course, I would like to see it completed.

So I sent him the pertinent files and we will peck away at the project, one entry at a time.

No telling when it will be completed.  End of the year would be great, but these things take time and according to Alex, there are at least 100,000 words to translate.

But!  He has the InDesign files and so it's up to him.  I will have to dig up my InDesign 3.0 for Dummies and re-learn how to drop text in and resize the pictures - stuff like that.

He's busy.  I am too, having recently lost my job at Trulife due to a reduction in force at the Poulsbo plant.  Lots of things to do - re-purpose my 401k, look for a job, work out in preparation for qualifying for a shipyard position, look for a job... like that.

Wish us luck.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steve

No comments: