Saturday, June 18, 2016

German Translation... Eight Months Later.

Hello, everyone.

Well, I signed the contract sometime in November and sent some money off in February.

Still haven't seen a thing.  I have proofreaders who have been promised time and again by the translator that something was coming.  

For a long time, nada.

Finally something showed up with Thomas and Nadja, the proofers, about the time I decided to pull the plug and ask for my money back.

So... I relented and we are all keeping in close touch on Facebook.

Draconis Combine is done, I think, and the Lyrans are next.  Slow going and there are issues of format (the German language often uses words that wind up not fitting in the same area as the original English text), but we should have something that works for German BattleTech fans soon.

No comments: